Date:      Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:20:49 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GNOME 3

On 06/09/2013 06:33 PM, Kenta Suzumoto wrote:
> Is there any ETA on getting GNOME 3 into FreeBSD ports?

Also, if gnome3 goes into ports, is there any chance we could keep a
legacy gnome2 going for a while?  I discovered that I really hate gnome3
based upon my usage with ubuntu, and I have switched instead to mate.
It would be good to keep gnome2 going on FreeBSD at least until FreeBSD
has a well working mate.