Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 23:44:29 +0200
From:      "Roman Kennke" <roman.kennke@cognition.uni-freiburg.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apm/acpi on fujitsu siemens amilo A

Thanks for the advice. APM works a little better in that it
seems to suspend correctly. ACPI seemed to immediately
shutdown, while APM suspend takes a while, I assume its
storing the system state in mem. Resume also works better,
in that it does not hang the machine. But unfortunately it
also does not resume. It only boots the normal way.
I'm gonna try the hibernate-suspend, but don't really
expect better function.

One good thing: apm -Z now does work. I'll take this as a
substitute for apm -z when I'm in the train and are in a
hurry.

Best regards, Roman