Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:51:50 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Daniel <daniel@netwalk.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, David Brooks <dab@rj45.org>
Subject:   Re: David Brooks as maintainer of sabnzbd port

Am 30.03.2011 05:53, schrieb Daniel:
> David has asked to take over the maintenance of the sabnzbd port. This is
> something I support. What can I do to make this happen?

Normally, you'd send a PR the same way as you'd submit a port update, or
submit a patch that changes only the MAINTAINER line in the Makefile.

In this case, I have made the change already and pointed to your message
in the list archive (and I can revert it if either David's address is
unroutable, or David objects).

HTH
Matthias