Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:59:14 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Evan Dower <evantd@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I Volunteer

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

On 2002-06-18 22:35 +0000, Evan Dower wrote:
> I don't know who might have use of my services (or what my services
> might be for that matter), but I hereby offer them up. I'm a student
> at the University of Washington and I'll be applying to the Computer
> Science major in February. I'd like to get involved with the OS that
> is serving me so well. I'll do what I can to help with whatever.
> Just let me know if anyone needs a minion. I could use the
> experience.

There are quite a few things that you can help with, if you're feeling
like spending a bit of time in improving FreeBSD.  I really do not
like the term 'minion', since all contributions to the development of
FreeBSD are considered valuable, important and something that both the
developers and the rest of the FreeBSD users are grateful for.

I'm not the one to speak as if I "represent" anyone, but all I can say
is: by all means, do help in whichever ways you see fit.  A nice
starting place, is the article you can find at:

	http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8895-1/articles/contributing/

This should provide enough pointers to get you started :)

- Giorgos

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK

--YZ5djTAD1cGYuMQK--