Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:14:56 -0400
From:      andrews@technologist.com
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        kuriyama@FreeeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, imp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/etc pccard.conf.sample

At 01:46 AM 10/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Are you *SURE* this is CardBus?  AFAIK, we don't yet (at least
>pre-Warner's new pcic code) support CardBus.

Hrmm.. I could have sworn it was a CardBus card:
	http://www.3com.com/client/mcd/products/3ccfe574btsp.html

Perhaps I was just seeing things, sorry.

I have friends who happen to have Xircom multifunc cards (which
_are_ CardBus) - would you guys like me to try and test them? I
can get them long enough to test them out with the newconfig
functionality.

In retrospect.. I probably confused their cards with mine. :-)

>> # 3Com Megahertz 3C574B (3CCFE574BT)
>
>Isn't this just a rebadged (and slightly tweaked) 3Com 3c574tx?

Most likely. Their pccard.conf configurations are very similar.

Jun, `pccardc dumpcis` output for you at:
	http://stimpy.multiweb.net/~dragon/3CCFE574BT.txt

I have sup'd my sources and will be remaking world & kernel
tonight, I will let you know what happens...

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>