Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:55:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris <chris@hiway1.exit109.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   compiling qt-1.3.1

To whom it may concern:

I'm getting an error when im trying to compile qt, which is required by
kde, I'm not exactly sure what im suppose to do, i downloaded almost
everything i thought relevant from the ports collections under X11...
please, any help is appreaciated, below is the error:

> qapp_x11.cpp:46:  X11/Xlib.h: No Such file or directory
> <same>            X11/Xutil.h: No such file or directory
> <same>                  X11/Xos.h:  No such file or directory
> <same>                  X11/Xatom.h:  No such file or directory
> <same>                  X11/keysymdef.h:  No such file or directory

I get those errors when i try to compile qt...

-Chris