Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2000 18:57:15 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wavelan bridge management software

OK.  I have this box that has KarlBridge software on it.  There are two
nics on this box: a POS digital ethernet card and a ISA Wavelan card.
This box isn't running FreeBSD.  I'd like to manage it from FreeBSD.  Is
there any chance that I'd be able to do this?  I know there is a port
that supposedly manages apple airports.  I was going to give that a try.

The wavelan is an older wl type wavelan if this box was running FreeBSD,
but I don't think that it matters to my question.

Warner