Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:37:52 +0200
From:      Chris Larsen <darth@vader.dk>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NOTICE: [CERT Advisory CA-2003-21 GNU Project FTP Server Compromise]

--FUFe+yI/t+r3nyH4

Hi All

Sorry about this:

1) I could have told myself that sending the script as attachment would not
   make it through mailman

Please find the script here : http://www.babel.dk/home/~vader/scripts/

2) I just verified my signature locally (sent mail) against the one put on =
the
   mailing list and there is a definitive mismatch. Probably due to mailman
   altering the mail, i hope the signature on this mail will be correct.

Re.

--=20
Chris Larsen

"Make something idiot proof,
 and someone will invent a better idiot."

--FUFe+yI/t+r3nyH4

--FUFe+yI/t+r3nyH4--