Date:      Fri, 31 May 1996 00:44:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        dyson@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@gargoyle.bazzle.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest VM fixes are holding up

On Thu, 30 May 1996, John S. Dyson wrote:

> > See for yourself, dr3d is my rendering engine which was rendering a 15,000
> > object scene.  Great job everybody.
> >
> Sorry it took so long :-(.  But there might be bugs for other people or
> in other conditions, so keep beating on it :-).

	Considering the Mega-Commit happened, what?  less then a week
ago?  You did what, totally rewrote the VM system?  Be proud and consider
how few bugs there actually were, instead of apologizing for them...
you and David did a fantastic job...

	...now if only it cured my hardware problems *sigh* *grin*

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org