Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:16:12 -0200
From:      "Jackson Donadel" <fatboy@linuxbr.com.br>
To:        "David Scheidt" <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: current

> On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Jackson Donadel wrote:

I understand this David, but i canīt install because i donīt have enough
information, but if i want i can
I do this yeasterday and do a make world, the system simple crash.
Because /proc is of old bsd and the tools are for the 4.0 ps crash, top,
make, sh, bash, and much more.
But i think that we can help you are in development, saying this kind of
things.

Ie.: Hey boys, ps is broken here is my fix :)

Jackson