Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:31:59 +0100
From:      Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot@lphp.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports stale dependency

Hi all...

OK, I am a little confused today.
On one of my servers, I did a "cd /usr/src && make update && portsdb -Uu &&
pkgdb -Fvu", and some packages have strange stale dependencies...
Like for instance:
"Stale dependency: horde-2.2.1_1 -> python-2.2.2_2 (lang/python)"...
In the horde2 Makefile, there's not even a mention of python ???
And same for the kronolith port which have a ton of stale dependencies that
look wrong...

Any idea what's happening ?
Is there a way to rebuild the dependancy tree or anything like that ?
I am sorry if I sound foolish, but it is the first time I'm having this
problem.

Thanks.

Antoine