Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:48:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        Lee Mark Mercado <mercadolee@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvsup

On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Lee Mark Mercado wrote:

> how do i update, let say my mod_php4 that was already installed in my
> freeBSD box to its latest version which is now version 4.1 ? could i do this
> using cvsup ?

you're better off upgrading this through the ports collection. it should
be in $PORTSDIR/www/mod_php4/.

you can use cvsup to update your port collection, of course. please read
the handbook at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/ for more information on
how to do this.

> need help with a command if this is possible -- thx

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan@caustic.org
    "John Ashcroft is really just the reanimated corpse
         of J. Edgar Hoover." -- Tim Triche