Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:17:08 -0500
From:      Joshua Isom <jrisom@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 wireless network interface card

You'll need to run -CURRENT instead of 9.1, and all the caveats that
apply.  You'll also need the special HAL that hasn't yet been commited
to -CURRENT.  There are instructions on the freebsd-wireless mailing
list.  I'm using that exact card right now.

Run `pciconf -lv` and you should see it, but there's no driver in 9.1.