Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:06:21 -0800
From:      "Nin|a405" <ninja405@warlords.net>
To:        "Alan DuBoff" <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>, "Bob Willcox" <bob@pmr.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, "ninja405" <ninja405@warlords.net>, <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 3com 574tx support

First: thanks for the apology, and yes I read through the archives, both
freebsd-questions and freebsd-mobile and found nothing to do with this card.

Two: I also have a Intel EtherExpress pc100 mobile adapter that can take the
place of the 3com card.  Both of which would be nice to have a driver for.

Three: I would like to contribute to any develop of a driver for either
card.  My programming skills are not that great but will help where I can.

Thanks,
-Ninja405 or Mr. Ninja to those who wish to flame.