Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 1997 19:34:31 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Charlie Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE port suggestion !

> recently that FreeBSD ports added kde under x11, and is sounds
> reasonable, but I suggest you put the full package in one place,

Already done.  If running -current:

pkg_add ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/packages-current/All/kde-1.2b.tgz

Or 2.2.x:

pkg_add ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/packages-stable/All/kde-1.2b.tgz

Will do the deed.  There's a bit of diagnost spew in the -current
version of the pkg tools concerning the qt-1.31 dependencies which
doesn't appear to affect proper operation but is something I'll look
at regardless.

					Jordan