Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 16:26:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Johan Larsson <johan@ludd.luth.se>
To:        Akinori -Aki- MUSHA <knu@idaemons.org>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Vmware 1.1?

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Akinori -Aki- MUSHA wrote:

> DES has once told me that a license for VMware 2.0 would apply to 1.1.
> I've not confirmed myself, it would be worth a try for you!

Okie, i'll try that. :-)

I got vmware2 to work, but now it doesn't seem to want to boot windows98
:/ Anyone else having the same problem? I got the installation finished
and a login box, but i rebooted it before i logged in and now it doesn't
seem to boot any more. (i did a correct reboot and not a reset ;)

Is the Fullscreen mode disabled because vmware only seems to see the
sysmouse? (I run PS/2 and not sysmouse :/ )

        Johan