Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:40:33 +0100
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D8ystein?= Kaldhol <Oystein.Kaldhol@mrfylke.no>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DL360 and FreeBSD6.2 watchdog problems

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 06:07:13PM +0100, Øystein Kaldhol wrote:
>    I checked this, the server in question is already running the newe= st
>    firmwares (from the 7.61 cd from HP).
>
>    Any other ideas?

You might want to try disabling SMP for the network stack, by adding
this line to /boot/loader.conf:

debug.mpsafenet="0"

It does the trick for me. However, this is avoiding the problem.

There's been a lot of discussion about this problem on the freebsd-net
mailinglist. Go check the archives.

Mvh,

--
Anders.