Date:      Tue, 02 Oct 2012 20:19:35 +0200
From:      Norbert Aschendorff <norbert.aschendorff@yahoo.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic "Sleeping thread owns a non-sleepable lock" via cv_timedwait_signal, was "rsync over NFS"

Well...

Here the results for a kernel without WITNESS_SKIPSPIN (I'll compile one
including that tomorrow, but until then...)

Good news is: The kernel crashed with activated WITNESS.
Bad news is: I have to turn power off after the crash with WITNESS. The
crash dump is _not_ written to disk :(

Good news II is: It wrote something to the syslog. Actually, it wrote
very much to the syslog, some megabytes in total. Most of it is the
same, here the latest messages logfile:
http://lbo.spheniscida.de/Files/nfs-crash.log (94K)

It specifies the file, line and zone. Maybe it's useful...

Regards,
Norbert