Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:40:40 -0500
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tommi_L=E4tti?= <sty@blosphere.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (try) core dumps

On Feb 28, 2006, at 12:38 , Tommi L=E4tti wrote:

> Kris Kennaway wrote:
>> Probably part of a port build..the configure scripts sometimes
>> deliberately induce core dumps to test various things.  i.e. nothing
>> to worry about, if so.
>
> Hmm, thanks. There was actually perl getting updated at that point.

Heh.  Yes, while autoconf uses "conftest" for its test executables, =20
Metaconfig (which I think only perl uses at this point) uses "try".

--=20
brandon s. allbery     [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]      =20
allbery@kf8nh.com
system administrator  [openafs,heimdal,too many hats]  =20
allbery@ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering, carnegie mellon university      =20
KF8NH