Date:      Tue, 09 Jan 1996 12:12:36 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        gena@NetVision.net.il
Cc:        Neil Bradley <root@synthcom.com>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 3c509 troubles

The problem has always been there, but had bben masked by probing
the PCI and EISA busses after the ISA bus.  Now that PCI and EISA
go first, the problem shows up.  I don't know exactly what the ep
driver is doing to be such a problem, but I plan on looking into
it.

Are you also using a 2940.
--
Justin