Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:46:32 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   hardware donation ? (was Re: SMP system not running SMP)

I;m resurrecting this thread because I got to the poitn where I
decided to replace the motherboard on which I was having the issue.
So as of this weekend I will have a spare motherboard which exhibits
the problem. If anyone is interested in working on the SMP problem then
I would be happy to donate the board to the cause. If anyone here
wants to work on this, or can suggest anyone in the SMP camp
whoc might be interested, then please let me know.

thanks,

-pete french.