Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 18:24:50 -0400
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   OnStream progress?

Have there been any developments on obtaining OnStream's tape drive
docs?  They have been completely ignoring my e-mail for months, but
every once in a while someone here says they're in contact with them.
I'd like to know whether OnStream is being helpful or not, as I'm
beginning to become concerned that they have no intention whatsoever
of releasing their specs.

I have one of these drives and I'd like to either make it work or
replace it.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/