Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:43:44 +0100
From:      Frank Staals <f.staals@zonnet.nl>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: looking for a shell editor

Dan Nelson wrote:

>In the last episode (Mar 24), Gert Cuykens said:
>

>>Looking for a shell editor that can open two files at the same time
>>on the same screen splitting the screen horizontal ?
>>
>>Please dont answer emac or vi they are not made for teletubies :( I
>>like the ee or mc editor but i dont think mc editor can open two
>>files at the same time/
>>

>Try editors/joe-devel (which should probably be renamed to plain
>editors/joe)

Jep joe is realy cool, its my default text-editor and it can be used in
a split-screen mode.

you should probably get used to the commands you can use, first ctrl+ k
seems a litle weird but when you get used to it it realy rules ( in fact
when I'm working at school in word or notepad and I want to save my
stuff I automatically do ctrl + k + d ) :D

ctrl + k rules after you get used to it

Good Luck

Frank Staals