Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:41:13 -0700
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        RedChrom <redchrom@mail.ru>
Cc:        Bluetooth <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: (no subject)

RedChrom wrote:

> Hm. I don't think that problem in my hardware, because in Linux it's
> works fine. Maybe problem in kernel configuration?

i did not say your hardware is faulty :) what i meant is that you seem
to have a problem with usb devices on your hardware with freebsd. if usb
is not working (for whatever reason) none of the usb device drivers will
work.

try to boot GENERIC kernel and check your dmesg(8) output to make sure
your usb controller is recognized properly.

max