Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:12:26 -0500
From:      Dwayne MacKinnon <dmk@ncf.ca>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: openoffice-1.1-1.1.4

--nextPart3191276.QDQHD8pjN8

--Boundary-01=_66i/BzWBTbwd/cJ

Hello,

	I'm running FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE, and built openoffice.org-1.1.4 from a=20
freshly cvsup'ed ports tree yesterday. Running the setup program works fine=
,=20
but when I attempt to start any application I keep getting this message:

The application cannot be started.
The configuration service is not available.
Start the setup application to repair the installation from the CD or the=20
folder containing the installation packages.

The sole exception is running the Printer Admin program. It just cores on m=
e.

Any suggestions on what I can do to troubleshoot this?

Cheers,
Dwayne

=2D-=20
I can't afford to make exceptions. I mean, once word leaks out that a pirat=
e=20
has gone soft, people begin to disobey you and then it's nothing but work,=
=20
work, work all the time. -The Dread Pirate Roberts, from The Princess Bride

--Boundary-01=_66i/BzWBTbwd/cJ--