Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:50:31 +0200
From:      Markus Hoenicka <markus.hoenicka@mhoenicka.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcmcia modem problems

Norm Scherer <normscherer@earthlink.net> was heard to say:

> Does anyone have any special sauce that will make this modem work?

Although this won't answer your question immediately, I visited ebay
real quick and checked their offerings in terms of pcmcia modems. I've
noticed that most of them linger without a bid and could be shot for a
Euro (or a Dollar in your case). That being said, did the archives
tell you about a modem that works out of the box? In that case,
getting one that works might be the easiest route.

just my 2 pence
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka