Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:50:50 -0800
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, SPAM-L@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: We will mail 4 U

[Addresses trimmed]

On Nov 25, 11:24pm, Terry Lambert wrote:

} It is pretty obvious (to me, anyway) that this is a targetted trojan of
} the type that was used to flood ml.org.

Yes, this smells like a revenge spam.

} Also, you will note that the putative "relay host" is running a highly
} hacked version of sendmail (EHLO it).

Which relay host?  I've seen at least three different ones in different
copies of this message.  The injection point seems to consistently be
an Atlanta MCI dialin port, which makes it unlikely the sender resides
in Florida.

			---  Truck