Date:      Sun, 06 Jun 2010 09:18:05 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        andrew@fubar.geek.nz
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Two S3C24x0 patches

In message: <20100606220058.4a105966@bender>
            Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz> writes:
: I've created 2 new patches for the S3C24x0 code.
:
: The first, at [1], changes how devices have their register virtual
: addresses allocated. Only a limited number of devices are in the static
: map now. The rest have their virtual address allocated when
: bus_alloc_resource is called with RF_ACTIVE. This also allows me to
: change the physical to virtual address mapping in the static code to
: reduce the address space used. These together will help later with
: supporting external memory mapped devices.
:
: The second, at [2], adds support for the RTC. It depends on [1].
:
: Andrew
:
: [1]
: http://fubar.geek.nz/files/freebsd/s3c2xx0/freebsd-s3c24x0-bus_space.diff
: [2] http://fubar.geek.nz/files/freebsd/s3c2xx0/freebsd-s3c24x0-rtc.diff

These look good to me, and I think they should be committed...

In addition, you have given thought about moving to the FDT support
that we have recent acquired?

Warner