Date:      Mon, 03 Jul 2000 12:43:21 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   JadeTex 2.18 Install Dies

When I try to make and install JadeTex, I get a "Tex capacity
exceeded, sorry {hash size=10000}." and the install dies. How do I
make JadeTex install from the port?

There are a number of references to missing things such as mmasym
being missing and hyperref being out of date. I can find hyperref any
where. I assume mmasym is the GNU assembler, which I thought was
installed. At any rate, it also doesn't show up.

The hash size seems to be the stopper. How do I change that?

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA