Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 02:16:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More KDE2 errors

More info, so I'm replying to my own message.  I did make clean,
deinstaled all packages, then made each port individually.  As many
people could perhaps tell it was only koffice that doesn't work.  I have
everything else working.  I guess that would make the kde-2.0 port broken
still.
	I don't know the policy on sending things to ports so if somebody
could fill me in I'd appreciate it.  I have the error message for the
koffice port.  It is different than the first one.  Thanks fro putting up
with these messages,

							Tim