Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 2004 22:34:14 +0200
From:      Bruno Van Den Bossche <brvdboss@spymac.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update eclipse-pmd port and eclipse-plugin port conventions

Hello

I (finally) got to upgrading the eclipse-pmd port.  With the new version
and Eclipse3 being imported in to the tree some things changed.  The
pmd-plugin now "requires" to be installed from the GUI (default
installation instructions).
But this doesn't do much more then just copying the files around.
The port skeleton can be found here
<http://studwww.ugent.be/~brvdboss/pmd/>;
A new release is planned for next week, so I should probably wait for
that one to send my update-pr.  But I would appreciate if someone would
care to review the current version.

I'd also like to know if there are any conventions about port-naming for
plugins.  (for eclipse, or in general)
If not, should there be such conventions?  For example always use
eclipse-pluginname.

greetings

--
Bruno