Date:      Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:09:19 +0100
From:      David Reid <david@jetnet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   nve driver?

I've recently built an AMD64 system running 6-CURRENT. I can't run on
5.4 as the raid isn't detected :-( The MB is an ABit AN-8 Ultra and
while most components are detected and used correctly, the on board
network doesn't work.

It's detected correctly and I have an nve0 interface, but any attempt to
configure it results in timed out messages. dhclient fails and if I
manually configure the card it doesn't send or receive anything.

I've got a PCI card in the machine for now, but would ideally like to
use the onboard interface! Any ideas?

david