Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:05:55 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HELP!!!

* Chris Prance <cprance@mindspring.com> [20001016 01:15]:
=>To whomever it may concern,
=>
=>I NEED HELP, ahah, I knew that already.  Sorry to the point.  I'm having
=>problems upgrading from 3.4 stable to 4.0 stable.  I have included my
=>configu file and the error message I recieved upon running 'make buildkernel
=>KERNEL=MYKERNEL'  any answers or suggestions whould be greatly appreciated.
=>
=>Thanks,
=>Chris Prance
Did you do a make buildworld before starting kernel building?

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the
morning and does not stop until you get into the office. -Robert Frost