Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 2009 04:52:49 -0600
From:      Modulok <modulok@gmail.com>
To:        "gs_stoller@juno.com" <gs_stoller@juno.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: internet access from FreeBSD

>>  Is there a later copy

Not that I'm aware of.

>> I searched my copy for the word "internet" and couldn't find it.

Weird. Did you try "Internet"?

>> Can I access the internet with a currently gettable copy of FreeBSD

If I understand correctly, you're asking if you can use FreeBSD to
access the Internet? If so...yes. Any version will do! If you're
referring to using a web browser and such, then you'll have to install
those yourself, but it's not difficult.

>> Since I get my mail via  juno , can I access them nicely from FreeBSD or do I need something to interface to it...

I have no experience with this 'juno', so I can't help there. Perhaps
others will have further advice.

-Modulok-