Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 23:50:37 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't compile XFree86 in elf ...

According to Andreas Klemm:
> Ollivier Robert send unofficial patches to the -ports list. See my
> version in the attachement.

The last version was done by another guy (Joachim Kuebart) and include a
fix to scripts/configure. It lacks a patch for Kerberos compilation (add
-lcrypt where it is needed).

> 	- Xserver doesn't compile, you have to use a prior version,

It should, the ELF Xserver I use is a nice proof of that :-)

> 	- Kerberos support is broken, don't use this

See above.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-BETA #0: Sat Sep 19 23:38:25 CEST 1998