Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:53:11 -0400
From:      FoxChat.Net <Zapper@FoxChat.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pam_open_session : Permission denied.

  I incorrectly posted this question in the -stable mailing list so I will
ask again here.
  I've been searching for a way to correct the following but to no avail.  I'm
not sure if it was something I installed or if it came about on my last
make build/installworld.  I tried doing another build as suggested from the
other mailing list but that did not correct the problem.  It only happens
when 'any' user logs in.  I'm running FreeBSD 4.3-Stable.  Here is the
problem -

login: Jul 26 13:20:29 zapper login: no modules loaded for 'login' service
Jul 26 13:20:29 zapper login: pam_open_session: Permission denied.

  Users can still log in so maybe it's not a serious problem however I
shouldn't be getting the message.

Respectfully,

Mark Barthelemy