Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:30:14 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bruce vandalism again

Bruce Evans wrote:

> bde         1997/12/19 16:07:12 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     sys/net              if_ethersubr.c
>     sys/netinet          if_ether.c
>   Log:
>   Fixed gratuitous ANSIisms.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.41      +5 -2      src/sys/net/if_ethersubr.c
>   1.42      +2 -2      src/sys/netinet/if_ether.c
Bruce.

I know this has been discussed before,
but I'm not convinced  that you are mving with the agreement of
everybody here.

 int
-ether_ioctl(struct ifnet *ifp, int command, caddr_t data)
+ether_ioctl(ifp, command, data)
+       struct ifnet *ifp;
+       int command;
+       caddr_t data;
 {
        struct ifaddr *ifa = (struct ifaddr *) data;

I know I am converting every function I add and anything I massively
rewrite to use prototypes.
I know I have a lot of people on my side here.
a commit that does nothing but this vandalism is REALLY ANNOYING!

julian