Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:54:28 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?5a2Q5paH?= <u8j9@163.com>,  "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: atheros chip

Hi!

So, you can do crossbuilds using my tools:

http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-wifi-build

There's at least one example board (TL-WR1043nd) that's based on the AR91xx=
.

The AR7161 is found in the PB42 board and the Routerstation Pro board
configurations.

There are instructions there that you can follow!

Thanks!

-Adrian