Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2002 09:31:56 +0100
From:      "Tibor Selesi" <pcmaster@EUnet.yu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Opti 931

Hello to all,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I wasn't subsrcribed to the group so I
haven't received any reply's. I'm sending my problem:

I managed to compile my kernel and included the "device pcm" line for my
sound card to work.  BSD has found my sound card on pcm0. When I launched
xmms, it couldn't play any sound. So I realised that something is wrong. I
tried to load the snd_sb16.ko driver, but the system reported an error,
something like the driver already loaded. Does anyone know what driver can
communicate with opti 931? Or what driver do I need for my card to work?

Thanks again for Your answers,

Tibor