Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:57:15 -0600
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gtk-sharp broken

* De: Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org> [ Data: 2003-02-18 ]
	[ Subjecte: gtk-sharp broken ]
> http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-5-latest/gtk-sharp-0.7_1.log
>
> It's possible this error is related to building in a jail (but I'd
> still like to understand it better).

I'd like to understand it better, too.  Unfortunately, I don't :/  Is there
anything else exotic about the Bento build environment which might tickle
such a bug?  I've yet to see a user complain, and I know I've pointed a
number of people to said port, who explicitly had no problem :(

Ugh,
juli.
--
Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org> - AIM: BSDFlata -- IRC: juli on EFnet
OpenDarwin, Mono, FreeBSD Developer - ircd-hybrid Developer, EFnet addict