Date:      Wed,  7 May 2003 00:48:30 +0200
From:      Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Griefs with py-expat extension building

Hello

I got following problem:  In order to install libglade
I need py-expat. While trying to build py-expat from
from the port in textproc I got the error "file pyexpat.c
does not exist" and indeed file does not exist in this
port. It exists in py-xml,  though.  So I tried to copy
this file in the subdirectory. The port py-expat seems not content
with the pyexpat.c, though and compilation breaks out with the
messages of the kind that some strucutres do not contain the
claimed members and so on. So what can and should be done to solve
the problem?

Yours sincerely
Ariel Burbaickij

PS
Should more information be necessary I will be glad to provide it.