Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:58:48 -0700
From:      Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   For people in the SF Bay Area: selling a few external harddisk cases

Hello everyone.

I got a bunch of external 3.5" Half Height wide SCSI cases for sale.
They all have a harddisk in it (sizes I have seen so far range from
1.5gb to 9GB). Most cases are the Kingston DS60-S1W, which retail
around $100 or so. If anyone is interested in buying some, I am
selling them for $60 incl. the harddisk installed. Can either
be picked up in Alameda or at the BAFUG meeting thursdays.

--
Regards, Ulf.