Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:06:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <wotan@fosburgh.dyndns.org>
To:        questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Advansys PCI Ultra SCSI Host Adaptor

I just found one of the above that can be had at what I think to be a good
price.  What I was wondering is if there is anyone using 3.1-RELEASE or a
later -STABLE with this controller? According to the relnotes all Advansys
controllers are supported (through the new CAM system) but I wanted to
find out if this one actually works before spending any amount of money on
it ...

Jonathan Fosburgh
Geotechnician
Snyder Oil Corporation