Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:04:01 +0100
From:      "Zbigniew Struk" <zstruk@wiw.szczecin.pl>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Problems with ports

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Zbigniew Struk=20
To: ports@FreeBSD.org=20
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 8:49 AM
Subject: Problem

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have a problem with ports under FreeBSD release 6.0. When I downloaded =
up-to-date versions of ports collections using CVSup I cannot use =
command make in order to install some port. I get a message "no target =
to make". I am logged in as root and I am in directory which contains =
skeleton of port for example /usr/ports/security/portaudit. But if I =
install ports collections using command sysinstall, I can do everything =
without any problem. I am new in Linux environment and I am looking for =
some advice. If you want further information do not hesitate contact =
with me.
Best regards,
Zbigniew Struk