Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:22:19 +0100
From:      Loic Capdeville <lolox-freebsd@lolox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade devel/py-setuptools

Hi !

I'm trying to update devel/py-setuptools which has been replaced by
devel/py-distribute.
As mentioned in /usr/ports/UPDATING I did "portupgrade -fo
devel/py-distribute devel/py-setuptools" since I'm using ports, but
nothing happens.

Output of "pkg_version -vIL=" :
py27-setuptools-0.6c11_3            >   succeeds index (index has 0.6.35)

I already tried to fix the package registry using "pkgdb -F".

I've been trying to fix this for days, but still can't find a solution.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Loic