Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 1995 10:40:19 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        freebsd-announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   N. Cal.: FreeBSD party

Hello everyone, let's have a FreeBSD party!

You are cordially invited to a FreeBSD party at my house in Santa Clara,
CA, Saturday, April 29,  5 pm to whenever.  I'm going to grill up some
chicken and franks, so please RSVP to rcarter@geli.com.   SO's and/or
children most welcome.  Bring your favorite liquid refreshments.  Several
couches and some carpet space available for crashees.  (The extra bed is
already spoken for ;-)

Queries to 408-246-6905/rcarter@geli.com

Hope to see you there!
Cheers,
Russell

Directions

Address: 1765 Shamrock Avenue, Santa Clara, CA, 95051
Telphone: 408-246-6905
email: rcarter@geli.com

The house is between US 101 and 280, near where San Tomas
Expressway crosses El Camino Real.

Caltrain:

Debark at Lawrence station.  Give me a call, somebody will
be there in about 10 minutes.

Approaching via 101 (and Central Expressway):

Exit 101 at Bowers/Great America Parkway heading south.  (the road is
Bowers south of the overpass and Great America Parkway north, don't ask
me why)  Continue on Bowers until you reach Warburton.  If you get
to El Camino you've gone two streets too far.  Make a left on Warburton,
go three streets to Shamrock, make a right, 1765 is about half way
up the street on the left.  It's a pale yellow 2 story, with a faded
old mercedes 240D in the driveway.

Approaching via 280:

Exit 280 at Saratoga Avenue heading north.  Continue on Saratoga a mile
or so until you reach San Tomas.  Make a left on San Tomas, and continue
on a couple of miles to El Camino.  Make a left on El Camino, go two
lights, and make a right on Bowers (heading north).  (the road is Bowers
north of the intersection and Kiely south, don't ask me why).
Continue on Bowers until you reach Warburton, make a right,