Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:03:32 -0400
From:      Dwayne MacKinnon <Dwayne.MacKinnon@xwave.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with ports INDEX build

Hi all,

After updating my ports tree this morning using cvsup12.freebsd.org, I
used portsdb -Uu to remake the INDEX (or, in my case, INDEX2) file. The
command failed with the following message:

Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please
wait..drweb_postfix-4.29.12f: "/usr/ports/security/drwebd" non-existent
-- dependency list incomplete
===> security/drweb-postfix failed
*** Error code 1
1 error

I confirmed with FreshPorts that the security/drwebd port was deleted
earlier today. If a committer could adjust the dependencies in
security/drweb-postfix that would be great.

Thanks,
DMK