Date:      Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:06:16 +0000
From:      David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Dima Panov <fluffy@fluffy.khv.ru>, freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse-3.6.1_1 amd64 error missing libjawt.so

> Hello!
>
> 06.01.2011, 04:37, "David Southwell" <david@vizion2000.net>:
> > Any ideas what may be happening here:
> >
> > /usr/local/sbin/pkg_libchk
> > reports:
> > eclipse-3.6.1_1:
> > /usr/local/lib/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/149/1/.cp/l
> > ibswt- awt-gtk-3655.so misses libjawt.so
> > however:
> > dns1# whereis libjawt.so
> > libjawt.so: /usr/ports/java/diablo-jre16/work/diablo-
> > jre1.6.0_07/lib/amd64/libjawt.so
> >
> > Thanks in advance
>
> Chillout, pal.
> At first, pkg_licbchk isn't a "tool for 100% headshot", and you need to be
> a very accuerati with gathered results.
>
> At second, eclipse starts via special shell script, which sets correct
> paths for libraries. And it's a usual practice for big java-depended
> applications.
I like Cava !
OK that explains why I get the same pkg_libchk result for openoffice :-)
Thanks
David

Cava for U

Chilled !

   ;     @   :   @
:                        :
 :                     :
  :                   :
   :                :
    :             :
      :         :
        :      :
          ::::
           ::
           ::
           ::
           ::
           ::
           ::

Photographic Artist
Permanent Installations & Design
Creative Imagery and Advanced Digital Techniques
High Dynamic Range Photography & Official Portraiture
Combined darkroom & digital creations
& Systems Adminstrator for the vizion2000.net network