Date:      Mon, 13 Aug 2018 16:34:51 -0600
From:      Descending Nerdliness <hisdescendingnerdliness@rattleit.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toshiba satellite A75 S226 installer failure

Greetings:

I think this could probably be answered in the archives. My apologies,
but I did not see a way to search them.

I am trying to install 11.2 on this 32bit laptop. When I start it I get
the booting notice and the screen changes. Of course, there is
significant time between on this laptop.  I see it access the flash
drive, HD, flash drive, and then nothing. The screen stays dark.

I feel it is a video problem, because if I press enter, it accesses the
flash drive, and repeats this several times.

The laptop uses an Intel p4, 3.0 GHz CPU, and an AMD RS300M Mobility
Radeon 9100 video interface.  The RS300M appears to be the chipset.

Does anyone know if this can be made to work?

Thanks!

Patrick