Date:      Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:57:13 -0000 (GMT)
From:      "DSA - JCR" <juancr@dsa.es>
To:        skv@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: firebird-client-2.0.3_2

Hi

I have found that the por for the Firebird SQL server and client is not up
to date.

- In the ports the version is 2.0.3_2

-In FirebirdSQl.org the last version is 2.1.1 and also they are testing 2.5

- Also they have made ports for may others OS's, like Solaris, Linux,
Windows, in 32 and 64bits platforms.

I think that we must have this always up to date in FreeBSD.

I work with Firebird SQL Server and under FreeBSD (of course!!!) and also
there is many tools that work with like PHP, QT,...

Please, let me know if there will be an update for it.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Juan Coruņa
Desarrollo de Software Atlantico